Senior Financial Crime Advisory Manager opportunity with a Leading International Bank.
We are delighted to partner with a globally recognised leading international bank with headquarters in London. This role will sit predominantly within the Capital Markets business of this Bank with a strong focus on delivering advice to relevant stakeholders and Front Office on Financial Crime issues in relation to Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Counter-Terrorism Financing along with AML.
- First point of contact for Financial Crime Advisory in the Capital Markets business
- Deliver advice through a Financial Crime lens, specifically around Counter- Terrorism Funding, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering
- Work proactively and engage with the relevant Heads of Desk
- Deliver Risk Assessments to the business around PEPs and high risk clients
- Making recommendations to management on the approval of these high risk clients
- Strong Financial Crime knowledge around AML, CTF, ABC,
- Demonstrable knowledge of EMEA regulations
- Experience conducting pre-trade due diligence
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders at senior levels to foster a collaborative Compliance culture
- Strong knowledge of Investment Banking products, such as debt and equity
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a wider team
This is an excellent opportunity for financial crime professionals with a strong advisory background looking to expand their knowledge in a broad and varied role within a highly reputable organisation. For further information, please email email@example.com
Coopman is a B.Corp™ Certified, award-winning specialist financial services recruitment firm for front office, risk, compliance, and accounting opportunities in Ireland, the UK, and Europe. We pride ourselves on our diverse & extensive networks, bringing the very best solutions to the individuals and clients we work with.