Coopman Search and Selection are delighted to partner with an award-winning and specialist compliance and regulatory consultancy providing expert advice and products to financial institutions, who are looking for a Senior Associate to join them. This particular role is within a team who provide support to insurance firms along with those undertaking consumer credit and mortgage activities.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Associate;
- Provide support with FCA applications across insurance, consumer credit and mortgage firms;
- Answer clients’ technical queries and provide support;
- Write audit reports for these firms;
- Keep up to date with FCA and industry wide developments to assist clients;
- Review and analyse client documentation;
- Become a trusted advisor and first point of contact for firms.
Experience and qualities required of the Senior Compliance Associate;
- Working and demonstrable knowledge of the insurance industry;
- Consumer credit and mortgage industry knowledge desirable;
- Ability to work quickly whilst demonstrating strong attention to detail;
- Be articulate in communications both written and verbally;
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Comfortable to work within a team, whilst also having own initiative.
This a great opportunity to join an expanding, award-winning specialist compliance consultancy who keep going from strength to strength. Our client offers a dynamic working environment which offers a great path for progression for Compliance professionals looking to develop and expand on their existing knowledge and skills. For further information, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.