Coopman Search & Selection are delighted to be working with a leading international insurer who are looking to hire a Regulatory Operations Officer on a permanent basis.
As a Regulatory Operations Officer you’ll be part of a small inclusive team of professional and engaged colleagues, responsible for regulatory obligations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT), Financial Sanctions, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS) etc.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supporting the Group Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) Acceleration Program & local FCP activities
- Preparation of statistics for AML Key Risk Indicators and Risk Assessments
- Performance of robust AML controls applying great attention to detail
- First line oversight of customer screening, including Politically Exposed Persons and Financial Sanctions and transaction monitoring alert handling,
- Delivery of multiple high quality and accurate regulatory reporting submissions
- Taking responsibility for any tasks performed for and on behalf of the team
- An academic degree from university or business school
- Ideally have 3+ years experience in FCP and/or Compliance activities
- Working knowledge of the MS office suite and experience working to tight deadlines
- Are positive, proactive and eager to learn
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex information
- Strong communication both written and verbal which is essential
“Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.”