Coopman is delighted to be partnered with a multi-line global reinsurer looking to hire a third-party risk manager, with extensive growth potential.
Collaborate with the Head of Third-Party Management (TPM) in the day-to-day operations, gaining exposure to senior management across the entire organization.
Your main responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Manage the global day-to-day operations of Third-Party Management.
- Manage the comprehensive due diligence processes for on-boarding of outsourced services.
- Responsibility for intra-group outsourcing relationships end-to-end including on-boarding, reassessments, inventory management, and reporting.
- Facilitate and manage the outsourcing register in line with regulatory requirements, with a mindset of continuous improvement. Work with global stakeholders and data owners to ensure data quality is continuously enhanced.
- Gather data, produce quarterly reports, and present to legal entity management in our client’s global operating companies.
- Regulatory landscape monitoring, analysis, and executing roll-out plans across company locations.
- Support process improvement and business transformation initiatives and projects, for a lean but effective risk and control framework for third party.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 3 years of professional experience, with relevant subject matter expertise in third-party management or vendor management or operational risk management in a financial services company or management consulting firm.
- Ability to effectively work as part of an international team.
- Self-starter who can adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Experience in project management and/or business transformation and/or process improvement with sound analytical, problem-solving, communication, and, interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Eagerness to learn and develop a career in third-party operational risk.
“Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.”