Coopman Search & Selection have been mandated to identify a Senior Project Manager on a 12 month daily rate contract which sits outside of IR35.
The successful applicant will be responsible for our clients information security projects including the identity & access management program. You will be tasked with developing project plans through engagement with stakeholders and delivering the projects to support the organisation’s information security strategy.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Prepare funding requests to support the delivery of the Identity & Access Management program of work.
- Prepare project plans in collaboration with key project stakeholders.
- Provide extensive program/portfolio knowledge of the principles of project execution.
- Resolve critical path for successful project delivery and actively lead dependencies.
- Drive projects to OnTime/OnBudget/OnScope.
- Deliver, develop, communicate, manage, and monitor integration plans comprised of projects/workstreams representing the different IT discipline.
- Build effective working relationships with business partners and across the Group.
- Primary or Secondary degree in a related discipline, e.g. Information Systems.
- Experience in delivery of identity & access management and information security programs an advantage.
- A Minimum of 5 years working as a Project Manager.
- Prior experience working in data projects with technical background/understanding required, preferably in cloud technologies.
- Working understanding of Regulatory & Legal requirements.
- Prior experience working in an International environment.
- Strong customer focus and cultural awareness to operate in a complex, multi-country environment.
- Prior experience of working in a Waterfall / AGILE / DevOps or equivalent project environment.
“Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.”