Coopman Search and Selection are delighted to partner with an award-winning and specialist compliance and regulatory consultancy, who are looking to add a Senior Manager to their Investment team. This team provides solutions to financial services, investment firms, regulated and non-regulated entities, from entrepreneurial ventures to established market leaders within financial services. You will provide compliance, regulatory and advisory support to clients to meet key regulatory objectives and commitments. Supporting the Head of Investment, this role will also have a focus of driving and supporting the development of this team by creating new opportunities, delivering proposals and converting leads into new business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Manager;
- Provide advisory support to client queries related to MiFID, AIFMD
- Manage regulatory projects, developing solutions to ensure consistent and valued interpretation of the key legislation
- Keeping updated with changes in legislation and guidance are drafted and published impacted AIFMD and MiFID firms
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material, reviewing financial promotions
- Assist in developing compliance policies and procedures
- Managing a pipeline and full lifecycle of business opportunities to assist in the growth of this team
- Identify cross-sell opportunities within the group and raising awareness of other services available
- Attending industry events to raise awareness of the firm’s brand and offerings
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations and marketing initiatives
Experience required of the Senior Manager;
- Prior experience in a consultancy firm or professional service, or law firm supporting the investment management industry in a client facing capacity;
- Demonstrable experience in winning business and onboarding new clients
- Knowledge of investment regulations (MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS etc.)
- Understanding of investment firm governance and processes;
- Knowledge of financial, regulatory or audit reporting;
- Certificates or Diploma(s) in financial investments such as CISI IOC/IAD, PCIAM or equivalent desired
- An ability to build trusted relationships;
- Good written communication skills and attention to detail;
- Strong organisational, verbal communication & time management.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who keep going from strength to strength, with the chosen candidate having a real hand in the development and growth of this team. Our client offers a supportive and collaborative culture to go along with a generous salary and benefits package. For further information, please get in touch with email@example.com
Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.