Coopman Search & Selection are delighted to partner with an International Insurance Company Dublin who are looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with the wider International Finance Team to review existing processes, identify processes to be improved, explore solutions and work with IT team to successfully implement tools to enable the strategic transformation journey for the Finance Function.
· Partner with the Finance leadership team, to provide end-to-end process support in implementation of solutions to guide Finance into the future.
· Review Finance processes, identify process improvement opportunities and assist with developing the strategic roadmap for related initiative.
· Advocate an environment of continuous improvement and gain in-depth understanding of evolving business needs to increase consistency, reduce pain points and drive process change with a focus on synergy.
· Perform the build of Finance Data with large volumes of data from multiple systems and for multiple reporting needs.
· Develop and maintain robust and effective review procedures to support financial data quality of the Finance Data Mart.
· Execute the ERP implementation alongside the implementation team and the evaluation of process and systems flows for automation opportunities leveraging ERP functionality and other automation tools.
· Manage and participate in the execution of ad-hoc finance projects.
Education, Skills and Experience:
· Finance qualification ACA, ACCA, CA, CMA, CPA or equivalent desired.
· 5 years’ experience in data transformation initiatives with minimum 2 years in the Insurance industry required.
· Experience leading a data initiative with the ability to analyze, interpret, and organize large amounts of data; required.
· Strong analytical and data skills, experience using data query tools (SQL, Excel).
· Experience leading ERP implementation or process improvement and automation initiatives; a distinctive advantage.
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a globally and culturally diverse team, various departments, and all levels.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Strong work ethic, commitment to meet deadlines and ability to work overtime as required
Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.