Coopman Search & Selection are delighted to partner with an International Insurance company based in Dublin who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager you will undertake a broad and hands-on accountancy role to include financial and project, lead the month end close process and maintain internal controls.
- Lead the month end close process.
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management and statutory accounts.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting function and ensuring processes are conducted accurately in a timely manner.
- Accounts Payable management and cost control
- Complete the monthly Balance sheet and Intercompany reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly finance report and presentation to the senior management team
- Support the annual business planning and budget process.
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Maintain timely and accurate management reports.
Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.