Coopman Search & Selection have been mandated to identify a seasoned program manager on a 12 month daily rate contract which sits outside of IR35.
This program will centre around the implementation of the digital operational resilience act [DORA]. This is a key program for our client and will report into the CISO working with stakeholders across legal & compliance, risk , Audit, IT and Vendor management.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Program management of DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) from inception through to delivery.
- Prepare programme or project briefs, project initiation documents (or equivalent) and business cases.
- Develop funding requests and manage budgets in accordance with the approved funding.
- Build effective working relationships with business partners and across the Group.
- Securing resources and expertise from the wider organisation as required.
- presenting DORA and resilience projects roadmap to ensure collaboration and prioritisation across the relevant teams.
- Resolves critical path for successful project delivery and actively leads dependencies to drive projects to OnTime/OnBudget/OnScope delivery.
- Provide transparency into programme status producing status reports, project update for stakeholders, required boards and committees.
- Experience in delivering regulatory projects.
- Experience of programme management in dynamic Financial Services/Asset Management organisations and used to constantly changing environments.
- Strong Cyber Security & Technical Regulatory Compliance experience.
- Effective stakeholder engagement, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with positive, proactive personality to inspire teams and maintain credibility.
- Experience of working across large cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and organisation skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels within the organisation.
“Coopman Search & Selection is a purpose-led financial services recruitment company that combines lateral thinking with sector expertise across Financial Services operating in Dublin, London and New York. Coopman’s expertise spans across front office, compliance, risk, accounting and finance – delivering solutions on a retained, contingent and interim basis.
As a Certified B Corporation™, we take a different approach to how we do business. Recognised on an international scale as a company that operates for good, we value & incorporate the interests of all of our stakeholders to grow in the most sustainable manner. As a recognised Great Place to Work™, we ensure our workplace is one that fosters professional growth and collaboration.”